[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24555: Twenty Thirteen: First image in featured gallery can be blurry if in landscape

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 16 01:22:53 UTC 2013

#24555: Twenty Thirteen: First image in featured gallery can be blurry if in
landscape
---------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  obenland       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by obenland):

 Replying to [comment:15 lancewillett]:
 > They don't currently and that's a bug in my opinion. Since we're showing
 a thumbnail grid now (not the big first image as before) they should look
 the same on both views.

 > Why would you want them to look different?

 It would be a standardized look for all galleries on index, no matter the
 individual settings. I just thought the bigger first image was maybe not
 the only reason to have them different in the first place.

 But I can get behind having them look the same on both single and index.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24555#comment:20>