[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24675: Reduce the number of clicks needed to update the permalink to match a changed title to just one click.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 3 10:57:33 UTC 2013

#24675: Reduce the number of clicks needed to update the permalink to match a
changed title to just one click.
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  pbearne      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by pbearne):

 Replying to [comment:7 pbearne]:
 > Replying to [comment:6 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > > Replying to [comment:1 pbearne]:
 > > > I have been thinking about if this button can just stay here or if
 we need to remove it after post/page published.

 > > For drafts, the slug is automatically synchronized on save. If the
 button is removed for published posts, then I'm not sure what's the use of
 it at all.

 > Thank you SergeyBiryukov I didn't know that.
 > That you are the first to point this out make the point that is not
 clear that is happening. Then I would propose that we add a graphic to so
 this is clear.
 > We can you the same graphic used to lock height and width together when
 scaling (line with locked 8 and broken 8 for unlinke)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24675#comment:8>