[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13459: Conflict between post and page slugs/permalinks when permalink setting is set to /%postname%/

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 27 23:42:19 UTC 2013

#13459: Conflict between post and page slugs/permalinks when permalink setting is
set to /%postname%/
--------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jamescollins              |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by markoheijnen):

 I disagree with leaving this to a plugin. The problem is only for post vs
 pages when the permalink structure is "/%postname%/".

 It seems for me that the 2nd option is the way to go. Obviously changing
 to the structure will ending up with a conflict but that can be plugin
 territory.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13459#comment:12>