[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23241: Add a filter hook to the "Insert/edit link > link to existing content" query

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 19 20:47:20 UTC 2013

#23241: Add a filter hook to the "Insert/edit link > link to existing content"
query
 Reporter:  lumpysimon       |       Type:  enhancement
 There's currently no way to filter the results of the query performed when
 using the "Insert/edit link > Link to existing content" option in the
 modal window.

 In my case, I need to restrict the post types shown in the results based
 on the user's role. You might also want to change the order/orderby
 parameters, etc.