[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23112: Taxonomy meta box: choose_from_most_used not working if more than one none hierarchical taxonomy registered

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 3 19:52:30 UTC 2013

#23112: Taxonomy meta box: choose_from_most_used not working if more than one none
hierarchical taxonomy registered
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  OttmarGobrecht   |       Type:  defect (bug)
 I registered two none hierarchical taxonomies on a custom post type. It
 works, when I am clicking the first time the choose_from_most_used link in
 one of the taxonomy meta boxes. The second click on the
 choose_from_most_used link in the other taxonomy meta box does not work.
 After reloading the page and testing vice versa it ist the same - the
 first click in one of the meta boxes is working, the other meta box is not
 working. May be a JavaScript-Error?

 I tested on WordPress 3.5 (DE) and WordPress latest (2013-01-03).

 I have attached my plugin code for testing.

 Thanks