[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18057: Twenty Eleven: display featured images on pages even if they are too small for header

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 24 20:05:57 UTC 2013

#18057: Twenty Eleven: display featured images on pages even if they are too small
for header
-------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  murky                          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                    |      Status:  new
Changes (by DrewAPicture):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-refresh 2nd-opinion => has-patch needs-refresh
     close

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:5 lancewillett]:
 > ... if featured images all of a sudden appear on thousands of blogs,
 that could be considered "broken" and not a good user experience.

 > Might have to chalk it up to "learn for the future" and leave as-is.

 I vote wontfix. The theme has been out for some time now and there is an
 expected result if the featured image isn't big enough. A change like this
 could easily be construed as "this is broken, it didn't work like this
 before."

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18057#comment:9>