[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21442: Themes: change allowed term taxonomy from Width to Layout and add responsive-layout term

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 6 14:38:15 UTC 2013

#21442: Themes: change allowed term taxonomy from Width to Layout and add
responsive-layout term
------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  lancewillett      |       Owner:  Otto42
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by nacin):

 When we show a list of tags for a theme, we don't just remove the hyphens
 and capitalize the first letter of each word (though code from THX to do
 that was just removed). Rather, we translate each tag we know of, based on
 the feature list in core.

 As of [26725], if core finds a tag it doesn't know, it consults a list of
 old => new tags. Thus "fixed-width" will be transformed into "Fixed
 Layout" and translated accordingly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21442#comment:27>