[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26401: Search Results show articles in the statuses Draft, Private, Password Protected and Scheduled

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 4 17:56:06 UTC 2013

#26401: Search Results show articles in the statuses Draft, Private, Password
Protected and Scheduled
 Reporter:  pyxis630      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Query         |    Version:  3.7.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Whenever I run a search it will show me articles with the following
 statuses: Draft, Private, Scheduled, Password Protected (WP post
 protection). Clicking on those links will result in an error, but visitors
 can still see the titles.

 The query seems correct and searches for articles with status publish. Yet
 this doesn't seem to make a difference.

 We do not use a search plugin at this point. What I found online is that
 this wouldn't make a difference in regards to this issue. Seems to be an
 older issue.

 Thanks,
 Sabine