[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26338: Twenty Fourteen: Consider to re-add the Header Text Customization Option when we remove the accent color option

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 2 18:47:11 UTC 2013

#26338: Twenty Fourteen: Consider to re-add the Header Text Customization Option
when we remove the accent color option
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  iamtakashi     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by DrewAPicture):

 Replying to [comment:2 celloexpressions]:
 > I'm still very against this, FWIW. There is really no reason to be able
 to change the header text color and, like with the accent color, we're
 just offering an easy way to mess up your site's design by picking a bad
 or low-contrast color.

 That's kind of the point of "making it your own", isn't it? Who's to say
 the colors I pick are "messing up my site's design"? I say add it back in
 and leave it up to the theme's users to decide what colors work or don't.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26338#comment:4>