[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20279: Functions defined in wp-login.php should be moved to a separate file to make them re-usable

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 29 05:30:20 UTC 2013

#20279: Functions defined in wp-login.php should be moved to a separate file to
make them re-usable
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  beaulebens   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by SergeyBiryukov):

 Replying to [comment:9 nacin]:
 > I think check_password_reset_key(), reset_password(), and
 register_new_user() all meet those parameters. These are under 90 lines of
 code (including documentation) and, I think, belong in user.php.

 Sounds good to me.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20279#comment:11>