[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24760: Creating default object from empty value in wp-includes/ms-settings.php on line 111

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 28 22:25:35 UTC 2013

#24760: Creating default object from empty value in wp-includes/ms-settings.php on
line 111
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  conner_bw          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by conner_bw):

 We do

 `RewriteRule ^wp-(signup|activate)\.php /path/to/.core/wp-$1.php [L,QSA]`

 Then, we cut and paste wp-signup and wp-activate, move to .core/, we
 change the require() paths, we change the text to reflect books instead of
 sites.

 The "stack" may or may not be bypassed.

 Thanks.

--