[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22076: WP Upgrader: update_bulk_plugins_complete_actions and update_bulk_theme_complete_actions should pass information about all plugins/themes to the filter

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 21 06:47:01 UTC 2013

#22076: WP Upgrader: update_bulk_plugins_complete_actions and
update_bulk_theme_complete_actions should pass information about all
plugins/themes to the filter
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ragulka          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by ragulka):

 Replying to [comment:4 dd32]:
 > Suggestions for how to change this?
 >
 > We can't just change the 2nd arg from the last plugin to an array of
 plugins, so I guess we'll probably have to add a 3rd arg for an array of
 plugins/themes.. not that the existing arg is exactly very useful..

 I agree that adding a 3rd argument makes most sense because it will keep
 backwards compatibility. Perhaps there are some kind of use cases for
 getting just the last upgraded plugin, so we can just keep this arg.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22076#comment:5>