[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25061: Plugin/Theme/Core Updates Fail When Curl Used and String Function Overloading Configured

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 19 03:52:07 UTC 2013

#25061: Plugin/Theme/Core Updates Fail When Curl Used and String Function
Overloading Configured
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  DrProtocols   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by dd32):

 Replying to [comment:12 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > Replying to [comment:7 dd32]:
 > > In [changeset:"25051"]:
 >
 > Is there a reason for `function_exists( 'ini_get' )`? We didn't check if
 it exists in [11626] or [17592].

 I was simply matching the style used elsewhere in the file, where we check
 for `ini_get()` first.

 That being said, it seems that we don't check for it's existence in most
 cases in core, so we can probably skip that (And remove it from elsewhere
 in the file now)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25061#comment:13>