[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam (Multisite)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 13 16:01:43 UTC 2013

#20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam
(Multisite)
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  j.conti                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by martythornley):

 I agree with decoupling the actions but providing a filter to allow us to
 join them if we want. Right now it is setup to false so that it does not
 spam a site as you spam a user. I believe that is inline with what we
 talked about at WCSF contributor day as we did the patch? Right now they
 are decoupled and you would need to filter it to turn it on. That way you
 can activate it for .com.

 For now, I left in the functions to unspam a site to act in a similar way
 but definitely agree that there is no use for unspamming a site as a user
 is unspammed. I can remove if that is the consensus?

 For the quick links, maybe add a filter there? Put the standard links back
 to how it was but that way if I use spam/unspam a lot, I could add them
 back in with a plugin. Either way, there should be a filter as there is no
 way to manipulate those links right now.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20774#comment:16>