[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21670: ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check your installation.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 7 21:26:01 UTC 2013

#21670: ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check
your installation.
 Reporter:  pathawks      |       Owner:  nacin
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by johnbillion):

 I've just patched this up and I was about to add a new ticket and then
 found this one.

 My attached patch displays the error message from the `WP_Error` object
 similarly to Sergey's patch, and additionally displays the error on the
 theme screen, hides the various customize control there if there's an
 error, and improves the error message for `theme_not_found`.

 Note that my patch looks like it does a lot but in fact it's just an extra
 tab indent for the most part. Best viewed without whitespace changes.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21670#comment:8>