[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile, and IE8 Compatibility

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 10 20:28:37 UTC 2013

#24024: Twenty Thirteen: Consider Header Image Sizing for HiDPI, non-HiDPI, Mobile,
and IE8 Compatibility
------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by obenland):

 * keywords:  close =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:6 celloexpressions]:
 > I also agree with the wontfix, and now at least we have a record of the
 header decisions.

 Very true, thanks for bringing it up!

 [[BR]]

 > On the IE note, will Twenty Thirteen or other bundled themes ever reject
 or notify users of outdated browsers on the frontend, or will it just not
 work well for them?

 No they won't. The only thing that comes close to that is
 [http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-
 admin/includes/dashboard.php#L28 the browser nag on the admin dashboard].

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24024#comment:7>