[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24000: Twenty Thirteen: In post archive, the date of a post links to the actual post

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 10 16:04:30 UTC 2013

#24000: Twenty Thirteen: In post archive, the date of a post links to the actual
post
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by obenland):

 * keywords:  ux-feedback => ux-feedback close

Comment:

 Twenty Thirteen uses the link icon for posts with the Link post format.

 To me the clock makes sense since it precedes the time when the post was
 published. To tip the user off that it's a link to the post, we have a
 descriptive title: "Permalink to ''Post Title''".

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24000#comment:4>