[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22045: TinyMCE button & media bar integration is broken with 3.5beta1 when visual editor is enabled

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Sep 28 21:07:14 UTC 2012

#22045: TinyMCE button & media bar integration is broken with 3.5beta1 when visual
editor is enabled
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  harmr              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by c3mdigital):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => reporter-feedback
 * severity:  major => normal

Comment:

 I'm pretty sure your problems are due to how your registering and
 enqueuing your scripts.  Your css also breaks the new admin buttons.
 There is no reason you should be changing default WordPress UI styling in
 your plugin.

 You also are loading jQuery from google which is already 2 versions out of
 date from trunk.  On my post edit screen with script_debug enabled I'm
 getting built in jQuery then yours overrides.  TinyMce advanced works fine
 in 3.5beta.   Please provide a way to verify this bug without having to
 install your whole plugin.  if you can verify the bug cleanly.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22045#comment:1>