[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21904: Issue with Chrome / Safari (OSX) and limiting of characters for Media Options under screen options

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 25 21:06:26 UTC 2012

#21904: Issue with Chrome / Safari (OSX) and limiting of characters for Media
Options under screen options
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  jeffreynolte  |       Owner:

Comment (by technosailor):

 Yep. I mean, it's no big deal. i just made the diff for you but yeah, in
 general, if you can make a patch... that's ideal. It streamlines the
 process for the core devs. Path of least resistance to get code in.

 Also note for modifying admin CSS, you'll need to set the constant
 SCRIPT_DEBUG to true in wp-config or WP will use the minified version of
 the CSS instead of the straight CSS file that, in this case, I modified in
 the patch. IF the patch is accepted, the unminified CSS will be minified
 so you don't have to worry about that.

 If you want to modify the CSS in my patch, feel free. May want to also
 give special attention to Safari as noted above.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21904#comment:7>