[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks XML-RPC Access!)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 12 01:39:12 UTC 2012

#18731: The XML-RPC Endpoint filename is hardcoded in the code (aka: my Host Blocks
XML-RPC Access!)
------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  daniloercoli                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  new
Changes (by wonderboymusic):

 * keywords:  needs-patch mobile westi-likes => mobile westi-likes has-patch
 * milestone:  Future Release => 3.5

Comment:

 Took a stab at this, most of the URLs were obtained using different
 flavors of {{{site_url()}}}.

 The only bizarre one was
 {{{wp_xmlrpc_server::_multisite_getUsersBlogs()}}} which appears to be
 trying to support a network of many sites which have many blogs.
 {{{site_url()}}} should work in this scenario as well.

 Adds function: {{{get_xmlrpc_url( $type = '' )}}} which is filtered by
 {{{'xmlrpc_url'}}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18731#comment:7>