[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21787: While editing post, View Post link disappears if post status gets set to anything other than 'publish'

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 5 20:33:28 UTC 2012

#21787: While editing post, View Post link disappears if post status gets set to
anything other than 'publish'
 Reporter:  ericlewis     |       Owner:

Comment (by ericlewis):

 Replying to [comment:2 azaozz]:
 > Is there a case where a user can edit a post but cannot view it?

 Not that I know. I assumed there was a case I'm not aware of because of
 the cap check within the admin bar. If there isn't, we should probably
 leave out the cap check here and also take it out of the admin bar View
 Post code. The cap check was put in by nacin in r18194, maybe he has a
 thought.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21787#comment:3>