[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22660: Admin bar in multisite: mobile tap on "My Sites" dropdown in back-end doesn't work

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 30 20:40:18 UTC 2012

#22660: Admin bar in multisite: mobile tap on "My Sites" dropdown in back-end
doesn't work
-----------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  devinreams       |       Type:  defect (bug)
 Quick steps here to reproduce an issue where the "My Sites" dropdown
 (multisite networks) will drop down and show the "Network Admin" link and
 the list of your sites. But, clicking on a site (to expand and see
 "Dashboard", "New Post", etc.) does not happen. Tapping the blog name just
 closes the dropdown.

 I'm not sure what's different but I can consistently reproduce this when
 in the admin back-end (but works OK on front-end admin bar when viewing a
 site):

 From /wp-admin/ on a mobile device (tested on iOS 6, iPhone 5, iPad) with
 a multisite network:

 1. Tap "My Sites" in admin bar
 2. See "Network Admin" and list of sites below
 3. Tap one one of the site names

 Expected: Site name expands to show "Dashboard", "New Post", etc. (same
 behavior as front-end when viewing site). Screenshot: http://d.pr/i/reOi

 Actual: Tapping site name simply closes the "My Sites" dropdown, does not
 browse anywhere nor expand menu