[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22572: Post content lost when using the browser uploader in the new "Add media" modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 24 18:39:28 UTC 2012

#22572: Post content lost when using the browser uploader in the new "Add media"
modal
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  Chouby        |       Owner:

Comment (by Chouby):

 Replying to [comment:5 nacin]:

 > I'm curious, why do you use the browser uploader? The "Select Files"
 button is just as effective.

 Yes, of course your are right. In fact, this was for test purpose only.
 Since quite a lot of things break in my plugin with all the changes in the
 Media management, I do quite a lot of tests around this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22572#comment:6>