[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam (Multisite)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 29 12:25:53 UTC 2012

#20774: Flag an user as spam with any rol become a sub site flagged as spam
(Multisite)
 Reporter:  j.conti       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Multisite     |    Version:  3.4
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 Since many weeks, many WangGuard users were contacting me because they say
 WangGuard were flagging the sub sites as spam.

 Thats not a WangGuard bug, is a WordPress issue.

 Steps:

 - Create a Subsite, you can add the Super Admin like site admin.
 - Add a user like subscriber.
 - Flag that user as spam in /network/users.php

 That site will be flagged as spam although the owner were the Super Admin.

 I think WordPress has to look for the user rol and only flag the sub site
 as spam if the rol is Administrator.

 This issue is in WP 3.3.1 and 3.4