[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20747: The list "Display name publicly as" resets when cliking on the "Nickname" label

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 25 17:36:17 UTC 2012

#20747: The list "Display name publicly as" resets when cliking on the "Nickname"
label
 Reporter:  paul.payen         |       Owner:  Paul Payen Amj-groupe
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * component:  General => UI

Comment:

 I couldn't reproduce either at first, but then I noticed something strange
 in Firefox:

 1. Click on the "First Name", "Last Name" or "Nickname" label or input.
 2. Click "Display name publicly as" dropdown.
 3. It gets reset to the "Nickname" value.

 Not sure if that's the described issue, but sounds similar.

 Tested in Firefox 12, Chrome 19, IE 8, Opera 11.64. Only happens in
 Firefox.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20747#comment:2>