[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20334: check_theme_switched() will Fatal Error if the old theme cannot be found for some reason

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Mar 30 15:09:15 UTC 2012

#20334: check_theme_switched() will Fatal Error if the old theme cannot be found
for some reason
 Reporter:  westi         |       Owner:  westi

Comment (by nacin):

 As I said to westi in IRC, the theme_switched option is only supposed to
 exist until the next pageload. So if it still exists, then you have bigger
 problems. I'm definitely fine with checking the return value of
 wp_get_theme() and using the raw $stylesheet if necessary.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20334#comment:1>