[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20250: I do not know what it means bugs, but please check what I wrote thanks a lot

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Mar 17 09:55:36 UTC 2012

#20250: I do not know what it means bugs, but please check what I wrote thanks a
lot
--------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  giatitta      |       Owner:  giatittas@…
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by ocean90):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Old description:

> Gentlemen of Word Press
>
> my name is Antonio Prinno  ( e-mails) giatittas at gmail.com
> giatitta at hotmail.com
>
> I get in touch with you, to report a page that has included some of my
> text to have more visits
>
> I am not an expert on these things, so do not even know how to say in the
> computer language
>
> please check this web page (http://sellyourpaper.info/wplocalbiz/?tag
> =777bux-com-scam) which included a part of my original text
>
> My web page is www.makemoneybyme.com
> this gentleman, has also entered my URL in his text, I do not know much
> about computer science or strategy for traffic, but I think this
> gentleman wants to boost your page ranking for more, so please do
> something
>
> I repeat my web page is www.makemoneybyme.com
>
> while the page that has copied some of my text and my URL, is
> http://sellyourpaper.info/wplocalbiz/?tag=777bux-com-scam
> http://sellyourpaper.info/wplocalbiz/?tag=777bux-com-scam

New description:

 Gentlemen of Word Press

 my name is Antonio Prinno  ( e-mails) giatittas at gmail.com
 giatitta at hotmail.com

 I get in touch with you, to report a page that has included some of my
 text to have more visits

 I am not an expert on these things, so do not even know how to say in the
 computer language

 please check this web page (!http://***.info/wplocalbiz/?tag=777bux-com-
 scam) which included a part of my original text

 My web page is www.!***.com
 this gentleman, has also entered my URL in his text, I do not know much
 about computer science or strategy for traffic, but I think this gentleman
 wants to boost your page ranking for more, so please do something

 I repeat my web page is www.!***.com

 while the page that has copied some of my text and my URL, is
 !http://***.info/wplocalbiz/?tag=777bux-com-scam
 !http://***.info/wplocalbiz/?tag=777bux-com-scam

 Looks more like spam.

--