[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15665: Page name won't work if the parent page has an attachment with the same name

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jun 28 06:02:20 UTC 2012

#15665: Page name won't work if the parent page has an attachment with the same
name
 Reporter:  designsimply                         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  needs-unit-tests                               |

Comment (by trepmal):

 Just came across a little issue which I believe is related to this.

 If I have a page "Rooms," for example, with child page "Amenities" as well
 as a CPT with 'rooms' as the rewrite slug (below), the child page
 `/rooms/amenties/` will 404 as 'amenties' is expected to be part of the
 CPT

 {{{
 register_post_type('room', array(
         //...
         'rewrite' => array('slug' => 'rooms')
         //...
 ));
 }}}

 If unrelated, let me know, I'll check again for an existing ticket or open
 a new one.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15665#comment:19>