[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13578: wp_link_pages isn't fully functional and doesn't include require style information

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 17 22:05:26 UTC 2012

#13578: wp_link_pages isn't fully functional and doesn't include require style
information
------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  brianlayman             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)            |      Status:  new

Comment (by brianlayman):

 I definitely agree that the current page should be stylable.  That's the
 point of 21002 right? I'll put in an updated version of my original patch.
 I took a good bit of time to test that patch and had it running in the
 field.  We've had two more years of themes going out there having build
 their own numbering functions. I was hoping to avoid that. I hope it goes
 in with 3.5.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13578#comment:13>