[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21000: custom-background still include background-image: none; when setting background color

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jun 17 17:38:56 UTC 2012

#21000: custom-background still include background-image: none; when setting
background color
 Reporter:  Frumph        |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 I am sorry I missed this after the last inclusion before release, but in
 the function _custom_background_cb()

 I overlooked testing logic in the callback before it was released.

 if background color was specified but no image, act as if image shouldn't
 exist

 The original complaint was that when you removed (both) the $background
 and $color that it outputted the background-image: none;  However in 3.4
 it's not account for $color in the function and !$background

 This is the change I am requesting.

 {{{
       if ($background) {

 line: 1136 - wp-includes/theme.php

 {{{
       } else $style .= ' background-image: none;';
 }}}

 This will make it handle the if ($color && !background) appropriately