[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20819: Restrict Media Library header image chooser to only images (no audio, video, etc)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jun 6 16:07:11 UTC 2012

#20819: Restrict Media Library header image chooser to only images (no audio,
video, etc)
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  georgestephanis   |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:4 ocean90]:
 > We could also use one of our magic functions:  `__return_empty_array()`.

 Actually, no. That hides the file type links when calling the uploader
 window on Edit Post screen as well.

 We need to check for context, like `filter_upload_tabs()` and
 `attachment_fields_to_edit()` do:
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/trunk/wp-admin/custom-
 header.php?rev=20982#L969

 `custom-background.php`.