[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21423: wp_list_pages() is not aware of the current page inside the loop so the correct css classes are not set

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jul 30 14:36:33 UTC 2012

#21423: wp_list_pages() is not aware of the current page inside the loop so the
correct css classes are not set
 Reporter:  thedaysse     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.4.1
 Severity:  minor         |   Keywords:
 Because is_page() doesn't work inside the loop any widget that calls
 wp_list_pages() also fails to put the right css on the generated list. The
 fix is for wp_list_pages() to have an extra option so we can tell it
 explicitly what $ID we are on when we call it:

 'current_page' => 0, // would do it

 Fixing is_page() and is_singular() so that they give the expected results
 inside the loop would also solve the issue