[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18950: get_post_types() does not return post-types registered with verbose alternatives of the $public argument

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jul 17 15:36:36 UTC 2012

#18950: get_post_types() does not return post-types registered with verbose
alternatives of the $public argument
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  fireproofsocks  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * keywords:   => close

Comment:

 @doodlebee: You shouldn't change the version because you experience it.
 The version is ment when the bug could have been started.
 I'm curious how you registered your post type since all the WordPress code
 that also uses get_post_types() does work.

 The reason Big Bagel is correct. When you register a post type the default
 public value is false. I mark this as close since it isn't really
 something to fix.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18950#comment:5>