[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16292: Show theme path in ms-themes.php and ms-sites.php?action=editblog in network admin

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 22 00:17:26 UTC 2012

#16292: Show theme path in ms-themes.php and ms-sites.php?action=editblog in
network admin
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  novasource               |       Owner:  PeteMall
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by scribu):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion => 2nd-opinion needs-patch
 * milestone:   => Awaiting Review

Comment:

 > Wait a second, this isn't for "end users" or "non-technical users". This
 enhancement is for system administrators who deal with administration of a
 WordPress Network, which may have many themes.

 Exactly, the idea being that "end users" should not necessarily be
 sysadmins in order to administrate a WordPress network.

 However, the case can be made that if the path is useful enough to be
 displayed in a single-site scenario, it's probably equally or even more
 useful in a multi-site scenario.

 As I said in the previous comment, I think the path(s) should be displayed
 in a new column, in a more concise manner.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16292#comment:11>