[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19848: Function is_main_site uses $current_site->blog_id instead of $current_site->id

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jan 17 23:54:21 UTC 2012

#19848: Function is_main_site uses $current_site->blog_id instead of
$current_site->id
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  matslundberg                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch reporter-feedback

Comment:

 `$current_site->blog_id` is defined in `wpmu_current_site()` and in `ms-
 settings.php`: [[BR]]
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.3.1/wp-includes/ms-
 load.php#L145 [[BR]]
 http://core.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/3.3.1/wp-includes/ms-
 settings.php#L47 [[BR]]

 It's also used in several more places. If it's undefined in your case, I
 guess we should find the underlying problem. I've just checked `wp-
 signup.php` on my install, and `$current_site->blog_id` is defined there.

 Could you describe the steps to reproduce the redirection loop on a clean
 install?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19848#comment:3>