[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from another domain

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Feb 22 08:35:45 UTC 2012

#20094: The wpEditImage TinyMCE plugin is broken when TinyMCE is served from
another domain
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mdawaffe                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:6 mdawaffe]:
 > Problem still exists :)

 In this case we would probably need to patch all TinyMCE popups/dialogs.
 In the default configuration there are six of them: font color/color
 picker, paste as text, paste from word, special characters, help and the
 image properties.

 I vaguely remember something about cross-domain hack for MCE, perhaps
 there's a setting we can use to turn that on (will investigate further).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20094#comment:7>