[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22883: get_page_uri() can produce PHP Warnings when non-WP_Post object instances are passed

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 20 02:18:15 UTC 2012

#22883: get_page_uri() can produce PHP Warnings when non-WP_Post object instances
are passed
 Reporter:  dd32                               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  new

Comment (by georgestephanis):

 Is there any chance that someone would pass in an associative array
 version of the post?  I don't expect it, but I don't wear the tin foil hat
 for nothin'.

 Apart from that, the change looks good and sane, +1.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22883#comment:6>