[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22843: _wpMediaViewsL10n localization variable written to html doc twice in post.php and post-new.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 10 06:05:51 UTC 2012

#22843: _wpMediaViewsL10n localization variable written to html doc twice in
post.php and post-new.php
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  gcorne        |       Owner:
Changes (by nacin):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 3.5.1

Comment:

 It's getting called twice deliberately — one for media_buttons (which is
 generic), one in edit-form-advanced (in case only featured images are
 supported). It should work just fine if called twice, hence there aren't
 any crazy checks to avoid it being called more than once.

 The double-printing, though, I know I had patched that at one point, but I
 guess I didn't commit it. This shouldn't be occurring, but the nice thing
 is this doesn't break anything.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22843#comment:1>