[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22659: Media modal: When changing a setting, tabbing to the next field doesn't work

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 3 14:21:53 UTC 2012

#22659: Media modal: When changing a setting, tabbing to the next field doesn't
work
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90       |       Owner:

Comment (by lessbloat):

 Replying to [comment:3 nacin]:
 > This is quite complicated, but here's the basic workflow:
 >  * On the change event, we can record A) which setting is getting
 changed, and B) if it was a "Tab" that triggered the change event.

 I started working on this.  Ran into a pesky little problem right away
 where updateSetting() does not pass along any "key" info (i.e.
 event.keyCode, event.shiftKey, or event.which).  I'm assuming because it's
 actually a change event and not a key up/down event.  But this makes part
 B problematic.  Thoughts on any way around this?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22659#comment:4>