[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added to cache

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Apr 10 07:03:34 UTC 2012

#19690: wp_suspend_cache_additions() doesn't block term_relationships being added
to cache
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  leewillis77   |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by leewillis77):

 Hi Ryan,

 Are the tests still failing with the patch in 19690.5.diff? If so, can you
 confirm exactly which tests. I ran php wp-test.php -t WPTestIncludesPost
 without any failures, but if there are others I should be running, happy
 to investigate and update the patch.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19690#comment:34>