[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16125: Tag cloud widget should allow any taxonomy (with show_tagcloud arg) to be shown

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 20 19:16:27 UTC 2011

#16125: Tag cloud widget should allow any taxonomy (with show_tagcloud arg) to be
shown
 Reporter:  GautamGupta                          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |  GautamGupta

Comment (by gautamgupta):

 I've attached a new patch based on westi's recommendations. I've also
 removed the fallback to the post tag taxonomy if no taxonomies are found
 as if it was hid due to some reason from the tag cloud, we should be
 acknowledging that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16125#comment:11>