[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network admin

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 14 16:51:56 UTC 2011

#18661: Include IDs for users and sites on their respective views in the network
admin
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber  |       Owner:  danielbachhuber
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by danielbachhuber):

 +1 nacin. The hack for me right now is to load the edit URL for the user
 and grab the ID from the query string. Which is an ugly habit. I'd argue
 that easy access to the user ID is core for the network admin (where
 you're most likely managing a large number of users).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18661#comment:4>