[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18652: Upgrading to wordpress 3.2.1 with DRP WordPress User Management results in making wordpress inaccessible for every user.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Sep 13 15:59:12 UTC 2011

#18652: Upgrading to wordpress 3.2.1 with DRP WordPress User Management results in
making wordpress inaccessible for every user.
 Reporter:  koolhead17   |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |    Version:  3.2.1
 Severity:  critical     |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 I was using this plugin
 http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/drp-wordpress-user-
 management/screenshots/

 After upgrade to 3.2.1 i was not able to login to my account, i was
 wondering if detailed information about plugin along with its dependency
 list would reduce in getting situation like this. I was lucky that i had
 one admin user logged in who removed this plugin.