[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18554: Twenty Eleven body classes for singular does not check condition is_front_page()

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Sep 1 00:58:23 UTC 2011

#18554: Twenty Eleven body classes for singular does not  check condition
is_front_page()
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Gabriel Reguly  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by andrewryno):

 Showcase is there because while it's a page, it is used to display posts.
 I'm honestly not sure why sidebar-page.php isn't marked as singular
 though.

 I'd hazard a guess (without looking at the code right now) that twentyten
 uses the singular class to designate a page without a sidebar. Can't be
 sure without looking at the code though.

 If that's true, then it should be left as is and just overwritten in a
 child theme if needed.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18554#comment:6>