[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17575: Let some post be another's children although they're of different custom post types

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu May 26 15:35:23 UTC 2011

#17575: Let some post be another's children although they're of different custom
post types
-------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  fonemi       |      Owner:  Gokhan Ozturk
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Post Types   |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  needs-patch needs-ui dev-feedback
 Think like a scenario :

 I have two custom post types, one is "Product" and the other is "Video".

 Exactly what I want is to add a new "product" as parent post, and add new
 "video"s as its children. And a permalink should be http://my_site_address
 /my-product/my-video/, and the other http://my_site_address/my-product/my-
 other-video/