[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does not work

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 17 01:26:45 UTC 2011

#16871: In Firefox 3.6.15, from the Admin Screen, Logout Function in tool bar does
not work
 Reporter:  Patirick      |       Owner:

Comment (by dd32):

 Might be best to disable the firefox extensions first then, You should
 have a "Safe Mode" firefox shortcut in the start menu, from memory that
 should load without extensions.

 The fact that other browsers works seems to point that the PHP is working
 correctly (unsetting the cookies), since it's working for me, I'd say one
 of the extensions is carrying the cookies over to the new requests.

 My thinking of plugins was perhaps one was outputting html content in the
 logout process which was causing the headers to not be sent correctly..
 but other browsers working should rule that out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16871#comment:4>