[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16818: Akismet should suggest user to check current legal situation regarding data protection

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Mar 10 12:00:05 UTC 2011

#16818: Akismet should suggest user to check current legal situation regarding data
protection
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jottlieb         |       Owner:
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by westi):

 Replying to [comment:3 jottlieb]:
 > @westi
 > I've posted this in core trac, because Akismet is developed by the core
 team and part of every WordPress package. But you this ticket can be moved
 to the plugins trac, if you think this is useful.

 Akismet is bundled yes but it is not developed by the Core team.

 You could try the plugins trac or contacting the Akismet team directly

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16818#comment:4>