[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16705: Authors with "edit_comment" capability receive comment moderation emails for their posts when "An administrator must always approve the comment " is checked

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 7 14:29:50 UTC 2011

#16705: Authors with "edit_comment" capability receive comment moderation emails
for their posts when "An administrator must always approve the comment " is
checked
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  joe.woidpress  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by joe.woidpress):

 Replying to [comment:2 linuxologos]:
 > Related #6286 ?

 It's certainly related, although I think there's an extra aspect in my
 ticket relating to who the "administrator" is who needs to approve the
 comment.

 My ticket addresses the "An administrator must always approve the comment"
 option while the other ticket addresses the email notification options.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16705#comment:3>