[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18276: Implement URL Routing System to "Front-End" WordPress' existing Rewrite System

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 28 16:22:10 UTC 2011

#18276: Implement URL Routing System to "Front-End" WordPress' existing Rewrite
System
------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  mikeschinkel            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by mikeschinkel):

 Replying to [comment:2 scribu]:
 > Thanks for posting this.
 >
 > It would be good if you could document all the args that
 register_query_var() and register_query_path() accept. You need to do this
 anyway, if you plan to release the plugin eventually. :)

 heh. Of course!  I am actually working on a higher priority plugin right
 now but spent 1/2 day preparing this so I could upload here given that
 with WordPress 3.3 might actually address URL routing and I didn't want to
 miss the time window to have this considered.  Given my current
 obligations t would be much better if I could do this in a few weeks; do
 you think that it needs to be done before then?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18276#comment:3>