[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13821: Changing visibility to password-protected without entering a password does not warn user

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 13 22:06:22 UTC 2011

#13821: Changing visibility to password-protected without entering a password does
not warn user
 Reporter:  markel                               |       Owner:  kapeels
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by westi):

 * cc: westi (added)
 * keywords:  ux-feedback has-patch gci => ux-feedback has-patch gci
               3.2-early

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:7 nano8blazex]:
 > As the GCI task was reopened, and I'm not really sure whether kapeels'
 patch works or not, I've just submitted another patch.

 Marked as Completed.

 This patch is cool really good UX improvement.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13821#comment:8>